Sunday, September 26, 2010

What a weekend. Let's run things down...
Friday: Me and Wesley went and saw Wall Street. I have got to say, after "Inception", it is by far the best movie I have seen all year. Michael Douglas is really great in it.
Saturday:
it was bye week, so I could use that as an excuse to have a horrible day, but...this happened to be the best weekend so far. UCLA beat Texas, which was always good. I knew it was bound to happen, and you heard it here first...9-3 record at the end of the year for the Longhorns. It's gonna be a long year. After that, me and Wesley decided to go to Blue Light and see Sean mcConnell play. If you haven't heard of this guy, you NEED to check him out. Great lyrics with a pretty good message.
Sunday:
The Cowboys were playing at noon.Wesley and I met at Market street for some cooking ingredients for "Cowboy queso". I also decided to smoke some ribs, which I have to say were my best by far. I need to write the recipe down and make sure I never forget it.

Well, now it's time for homework and blizzards with Wes.

I love Sundays.

Lucas out.

No comments:

Post a Comment