Friday, October 1, 2010

Alrighty,
So, it's been a pretty hectic week, as you can tell from my posts. A lot to do with very little time. This past week I went to see Daniel Tosh for my friend Zach's birthday. Tosh is probably one my favorite comedians. He is ridiculously hilarious. Let's just say, the 40 bucks I spent on it was well worth it. I never stopped laughing.
October is here, which means fall is finally here. I LOVE fall weather. This month is pretty much jam-packed with events. Hopefully, Ill have enough time to catch the blog up on it, but I doubt it. Speaking of events, As soon as I figure out how to put pictures up, I will.
Wesley's parents are coming into town this weekend, which will be fun. I have missed seeing them. Her aunt is also flying in from Dallas to take Wesley's senior pictures. Maybe I'll make a cameo appearance in a few, if she's lucky.
But With October comes the realization that winter is soon to be here, and winter in Lubbock is no freakin' picnic. Wind, Snow, Freezing rain, you name it, we'll probably get it. The one thing that pisses me off in the winter in Lubbock is when it's JUST cold enough to freeze and be ridiculously cold, yet it doesn't. It's like God just went half ass on the weather and moved to the next state/area.
Well, I have got to get these homework assignments done, so I can relax a bit tonight.

Lucas out.

No comments:

Post a Comment