Thursday, September 15, 2011

Unemployment Day: 41

So, today was a much better day.

Jeremiah 29:11, Faith is rewarded.

Around 6:48 p.m I got a email from Chase Bank, they recieved my resume, and...get this..

Actually Interested.

It's for a Position with them which I have been trying to get for, literally, weeks now. It's a retail banking position with a lot of focus on sales. I believe I could excel at this position, now I only have to convince them that I can.

With this news, came more. I got a contact with Frost Bank, and he called back today asking if I had recieved any good information from Frost. I replied that I hadn't and it looks like he will work at it and see what he can do for me.

Great news day, which helps the spirits. Especially when all you see is "Jobless Claims" and other things that make you a bit discouraged. Just a little light at the end of the tunnel.

Other than that, I'm headed to good ol' Raiderland this weekend.
I. Love. This. Place.
Actually, I'll be there for two weekends in a row. I'm going to get Wesley prepared to move, as well as a few cool things.
This weekend I'm going to a Nolan Ryan PR thing, which is going to be pretty neat. Nolan is my favorite athlete, after this picture...
How's if feel, Junior?
...how could you not like him?

The next weekend I'm going to move Wesley closer to me in East Texas! Ahhhh, so glad I get to be closer to her. It's a feeling that, now, I can officially start the next (and best) chapter of my life.

Oh, and did I mention I get to attend my first Red Raider football game of the season?!
Really hope to see a lot of this next weekend.
My Red Raiders play University of Nevada at 6 p.m. Let's hope my boy Seth Doege and company can pull out a win.

I'm really excited for things that are comin'. This a complete 180 from my last post, but like my wise girlfriend always said,
"You just never know when thing can change in your favor."

Let's get ready, and Wreck'em!

No comments:

Post a Comment